Dabur Glucose D - 500 Gm
About this item
- Enriched with vitamin-d and calcium for easy assimilation and quick replenishment of essential vitamins, minerals and body salts
- Dabur glucose is a ready source of energy to fight tiredness
- It refreshes you instantly; get a jump start on your day by filling up with the extra energy of dabur glucose-d.
- Besides helping in quick recovery of energy lost due to fatigue; dabur glucose also provides essential nutrients that refresh and energizes you to fight tiredness and fatigue caused by summer heat; dabur glucose also helps in all-round development of kids; extremely good for growing children and sportspersons
- Package Content: 1 Glucose D; Quantity: 500 Gm
The 135-year-old ayurvedic company, promoted by the burman family, started operating in 1884 as an ayurvedic medicines company. From its humble beginnings in the bylanes of calcutta, dabur india ltd has come a long way today. Overall, dabur has successfully transformed itself from being a family-run business to become a professionally managed enterprise. What sets dabur apart from the crowd is its ability to change ahead of others and to always set new standards in corporate governance & innovation.
From the manufacturer
Dabur India is the FMCG Company in India. Building on a legacy of quality and experience of over 137 years, Dabur is today Ayurvedic and Natural Health Care Company with a portfolio of more Herbal/Ayurvedic products. Dabur has age-old traditional wisdom with modern-day Science to develop products for consumers across generations and geographies. Dabur's FMCG portfolio today includes Brands - Dabur Chyawanprash, Dabur Honey, Dabur PudinHara, Dabur Lal Tail and Dabur Honitus in the Healthcare space; Dabur Amla and Dabur Red Paste in the Personal Care category; and Real in the Food & Beverages category.
The 137-year-old ayurvedic company, promoted by the Burman family, started operating in 1884 as an Ayurvedic medicines company. From its humble beginnings in the bylanes of Calcutta, Dabur India Ltd has come a long way today to become Indian-owned consumer goods companies with the herbal and natural product portfolio. Overall, Dabur has successfully transformed itself from being a family-run business to become a professionally managed enterprise.