SBL Capsicum Annum Mother Tincture 1X (Q) (30ml)
SBL Capsicum Annuum
Common name: Cayenne Pepper
Causes and symptoms for SBL Capsicum Annuum
Capsicum Annuum has marked action on sore throat. Burning and smarting pain. Pain in throat extending to ears as from pepper in throat.
It is helpful in sore throat of smokers and drinkers. Cough with pain in different parts of the body. It is also a chief remedy for chronic hoarseness with constricted feeling associated with burning and smarting pain with intense soreness.
Capsicum annum is found beneficial in prostration and feeble digestion of alcoholics. In gastro-intestinal troubles like dyspepsia with flatulence with sinking in the pit of the stomach. It is also a remedy for dysentery when the stool is full of blood and mucus. Every stool is followed by thirst and every drink by shuddering.
Capsicum Annuum is also indicated in hemorrhoids with soreness in anus. Hemorrhoids protrude with smarting and burning pain, as if pepper had been sprinkled on them. After stool there is drawing pain in the back. It is also helpful in homesickness with sleeplessness and red cheeks.
Capsicum annum treats myalgia (muscle pain), aching and jerking of muscles.
It is suited after withdrawal of accustomed alcoholics. It affects the mucous membranes, producing a sensation of constriction. It is one the remedies for inflammation of petrous bone.
Older people who have exhausted their vitality, especially by mental work, and poor living; blear-eyed appearance; who do not react are suitable ones for capsicum annum. There is fear of slightest draught. There also is a marked tendency to suppuration in every inflammatory process.
- Nostalgia, drawn to the past, long for it.
-Homesickness (with red cheeks, sleeplessness).
-Kind of sweet melancholy, noble sadness.
- Insecure about social contacts, but doesn't withdraw.
- Offended easily.
-Ailments from emotional excitement.
- Shuts of emotions.
- Lack of feeling.
- Aversion of things that break away routine.
- Depression, anxiety
- Eventually indifference, desires stimulants. Clumsy, Indolent.
-Uncleanliness of body.
- Fear of getting into trouble, being criticized/censured, police.
- Sensitive to noise during chill.
- Obstinate, capricious children.
- Obese, flabby, Chilly
- Burning pains, worse Cold application (Ars).
-Burning with chilliness.
- Slow, tired, weak constitution.
-Lack of reaction.
- Wants to achieve the maximum, with minimal effort
- Aversion of motion, which ameliorates.
- Better by continued motion.
- Worse in cold, better by heat.
- Pain (anywhere) from coughing.
Food and drinks
- Desire: pepper, alcohol, coffee.
- Bursting pain, worse coughing.
-Holds head on coughing.
- Migraine with forgetfulness and nausea.
-Headache better by motion, worse by rest.
- Burning and lachrymation (watery eyes) during cough.
- Mastoiditis (middle ear infection) with burning pain.
- Chronic suppuration of ears.
- Red but cold, tip hot.
- Colds and influenza with violent sneezing, burning.
- Neuralgia: fine needle-like pains, coursing along nerve, worse by touch, going to sleep.
- Burning pains worse by draft of air.
- Diffuse redness cheeks, nose, Flushing.
- Little red veins cheeks, nose (like in alcoholics).
- Burning, esp. tip of tongue.
- Stomatitis (infection of mouth)
- Inflammation with burning pain and dark redness; pain worse by coughing.
- Hot, pungent air comes up from throat, worse by coughing, tasting bad.
- Burning pains worse after eating.
- Nausea after coffee.
- Great thirst before, during chill, after stool, diarrhea.
- Flatulent colic.
- Burning in food pipe.
- Hemorrhoids with congested face.
- Burning pain in rectum.
-Tenesmus (recurrent inclination to evacuate the bowels)
- Urging after drinking.
- Tenesmus (passing urine frequently)
- Burning in orifice of urethra, worse urination, coughing.
- Coldness of scrotum, atrophy of testes with loss of sensibility.
- Painful nightly erections.
- Menses irregular with pain in left ovarian region.
- Climacteric disturbances.
-Worse by coffee, evening; better by drinking cold water.
- Lumbago, sciatica.
- Pain on coughing.
- Sensation of cold water dropping down back.
- Pain on coughing.
- Stiffness worse after rest, starting to move; better by continued motion.
- Pain in hip-joint, ext. to feet, worse by coughing, touch.
- Sleepless worse after midnight; from emotions, homesickness, cough.
- Dreams about the past.
- As if falling from a height during sleep (Thuja).
- Burning, stitching, itching.
Side effects of SBL Capsicum Annuum
There are no such side effects. But every medicine should be taken following the rules as given.
It is safe to take the medicine even if you are on other mode of medication like allopathy medicines, ayurvedic etc.
Homeopathic medicines never interfere with the action of other medicines.
Dosage and rules while taking SBL Capsicum Annuum
Take 10 drops in 1/4th cup of water 3 times a day
We recommend you to take under physicians guidance.
Precautions while taking SBL Capsicum Annuum
Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.
If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a homeopathic practitioner before use.
Avoid eating tobacco or drinking alcohol during the course of medication.
Terms and Conditions
Homeopathic products have several uses and should be taken on the basis of symptom similarity. Results may vary depending upon the conditions.